Plan MOVEA 2016
The Spanish Government has approved the MOVEA 2016 Plan aid for the purchase of plug-in electric or hybrid vehicle. This plan does not change the amounts of MOVELE 2015 Plan aimed at electric vehicles and includes support for the installation of public recharging points. These are all the details:
Distribution of available funds (Article 5)
The 16.6 million euros of MOVEA Plan are distributed as follows: 13,300,000 euros for electric vehicles and charging points and 3,300,000 euros for other type of vehicles.
- Electric vehicles: Passenger cars (M1), light quadricycles (L6e) and heavy (L7e): 4,500,000 euros.
- Buses or coaches (M2, M3), vans, light trucks and trucks (N1, N2, N3): 3,800,000 euros.
- Motorcycles (L3e, L4e, L5e): 300,000 euros.
- Bicycles assisted by an electric motor: 200,000 euros.
- Vehicles powered by natural gas (CNG, LNG, biofuel): 2,000,000 euros.
- Vehicles powered by liquefied petroleum gas (LPG, bi-fuel): 1,300,000 euros.
Installation of charging stations for electric vehicles
- Low chargers: 1.000.000 euros.
- Fast Chargers: 3.500.000 euros.
Distribution of available funds (Article 2 and 6)
PHEV, EREV Y EV
- 2.700 € (15-40 km).
- 3.700 € (40-90 km).
- 5.500 € (más de 90 km).
- 1,000 € for recharging point link to PHEV, EREV Y EV.
- 2,000€ for public charging point.
- 15,000€ for public fast rechargers.
Currently the MOVEA Plan has already spent its funds for Passenger Cars and electric quadricycles, in just the first quarter of 2016.